ABRS+ Member Benefits in association with
As part of their membership, as well as the benefits directly available from the ABRS +, members are able to take advantage of a range of benefits from companies and organizations supporting the schemes. These include exclusive discounts:
- Full membership to the Equestrian Employers Association to support all of your employment, HR, health and safety and business needs as well as a free legal helpline (£ 42.50 value).
- 15% Discount on insurance products and enhanced cover through Leopard Risk Management.
- You will be eligible for a complimentary 12-month Standard Listing on LiveryList Livery Yard Directory or a £ 30 credit on a 12-month Featured Listing to be used at any time during your year’s membership.
- Free access to ‘Yard Owner Learning’ online sessions designed to help develop and improve your business.
- Listing on Horsemart livery yard services directory (value of £ 60) *
- 30-mins complimentary telephone advisory service from equestrian Health, Safety and Environment management specialists Take up The Reins
- 30-mins complimentary advice from Equine Law specialists Gunner Cooke
- 30-mins complimentary worming management consultation with an SQP and up to 25% Discount on Equine and Yard Worm Count Kits from the Lab Services at Equiwarehouse
- Discount on Blue Ribbon Bedding wood pellet bedding
- 10% Discount across the entire range at Horse, Farm and Pet online store Equiwarehouse
- 10% Discount on The Equine Edge LTD Supplements and Products
- Exclusive member discount from Eqco
- 30 minutes free advice from equestrian and employment law specialists at 5 Essex Court Chambers and a 15% discount from the usual direct access fees **
- Access to Employers Minds mental health and well-being support **
- A £ 10 discount on Medi-K Training Courses **
- A 10% discount on TOCES BHS Stage Care and Equine Short Courses **
- A discount on ‘The Responsible Groom – My Equine CPD Course’ in conjunction with Lingfield Equine Learning.
Details of how to redeem these offers can be found here.
If you run an equestrian business and would like to support our members by way of offering an exclusive discount, please get in touch.