ABRS+ Member Benefits in association with
Making a difference to riders and schools
As part of their membership, as well as the benefits directly available from the ABRS +, members are able to take advantage of a range of benefits from companies and organizations supporting the schemes. These include exclusive discounts:
- Full membership to the Equestrian Employers Association to support all of your employment, HR, health and safety and business needs as well as a free legal helpline (£ 49.50 value).
- 15% Discount on insurance products and enhanced cover through Leopard Risk Management.
- You will be eligible for a complimentary 12-month Standard Listing on LiveryList Livery Yard Directory or a £ 30 credit on a 12-month Featured Listing to be used at any time during your year’s membership.
- 10% discount on Equestrian Systems’ Riding School Booking System – for a full system saving £15/month or £180/year, and on a starter system, saving £5/month or £60/year.
- Free access to ‘Yard Owner Learning’ online sessions designed to help develop and improve your business.
- Listing on Horsemart livery yard services directory (value of £ 60) *
- 30-mins complimentary telephone advisory service from equestrian Health, Safety and Environment management specialists Take up The Reins
- 30-mins complimentary advice from Equine Law specialists Gunner Cooke
- Free download of the Equestrian Specific Digital First Aid Manual from Medi-K
- 30-mins complimentary worming management consultation with an SQP and up to 25% Discount on Equine and Yard Worm Count Kits from the Lab Services at Equiwarehouse
- Discount on Blue Ribbon Bedding wood pellet bedding
- 10% Discount across the entire range at Horse, Farm and Pet online store Equiwarehouse
- 10% Discount on The Equine Edge LTD Supplements and Products
- Exclusive member discount from Eqco
- 30 minutes free advice from equestrian and employment law specialists at 5 Essex Court Chambers and a 15% discount from the usual direct access fees **
- Access to Employers Minds mental health and well-being support **
- A £ 10 discount on Medi-K Training Courses **
- A 10% discount on TOCES BHS Stage Care and Equine Short Courses **
- A discount on ‘The Responsible Groom – My Equine CPD Course’ in conjunction with Lingfield Equine Learning.
Details of how to redeem these offers can be found in the Members Area .
If you are not yet a member, why not consider becoming an ABRS + Approved Riding Establishment or an ABRS + Certified or Approved Livery Yard to take advantage of these and a whole host of other member benefits.
If you run an equestrian business and would like to support our members by way of offering an exclusive discount, please get in touch.