Ham House Livery, Richmond is a mixed riding school and livery yard based in a charming listed building. Close to Richmond Park which offers excellent hacking.
Approximately 40 minutes from central London.
'We are a small stables, so horses have top quality care with classical schooling and teaching available.
Run by the same owner/management since 1978.
Owner/Manager lives onsite.
- 25 x 40m outdoor arena (use for liveries by agreement)
- 10 livery stables
- 6 small turnout paddocks plus lots of in hand grazing available
- Excellent hacking to Richmond Park
- Access to 1/2 mile all weather track from neighbouring Polo Club
- Individual and small group lessons