Ashton Hall, Cheshire offers both Full Livery and DIY Livery services. Both include use of outdoor / indoor arenas and turn out facilities.
Full livery service includes feed, hay, bedding, mucking out, turnout and rugging.
DIY livery is for stable rent only. Hay and shavings must be purchased from the centre. Turnout and feeding of the horse can be arranged with the centre.
Discount is available on lessons for livery customers.
- Indoor and outdoor arenas
- 40 acres of all year round turnoutt
- 30 livery stables (indoor and outdoor)
- Regular blacksmith, dentist and physio visits
- Hay and shavings supplies
- Discounts on lessons for livery clients
Types of Livery:
- Assisted Livery