Safeguarding – 23 March 2023
Due to a couple of cancellations we have space for 2 more candidates. It is online from 9am-12.15pm and is only £49.
Please register your interest this week HERE.
ABRS+ recommends the following:
- You have a Safeguarding Policy that sets out how you will approach the safeguarding of children, young people and adults at risk
- You appoint a Human Welfare Officer who has responsibility for implementing Safeguarding procedures within your school, yard or establishment
- Staff that coach, teach, train, supervise or instruct:
- Undergo a criminal check (enhanced DBS with barring)
- Undertake a face-to-face safeguarding course of at least 3 hours – ideally BEF approved
- This must be updated every 3 years with an online course
- You should maintain staff records that evidence checks and training
- You display Posters on:
- You have a staff handbook with Policies covering:
Please see our Events page to register interest in attending this interactive online course or telephone the office now!