Promote Your Organisation to our Members
This is a great opportunity to promote your organisation to over 360 riding proprietors and client base. The ABRS has developed a Members Benefit Scheme and would like to give you the chance to promote your excellent services / product to our members. This is a great opportunity to promote your organisation to over 360 riding proprietors and client base.
Leading the riding school industry for more than 60 years
Today’s economic conditions are challenging. Businesses need to be competitive on price, flexible on terms and to excel in customer service. Rising business costs mean that every penny counts, and that’s why The Association of British Riding Schools Members Benefit Scheme “(MBS)” is such value and makes good business sense.
The ABRS is able to offer its members a wide range of information, assistance, advice and benefits of direct relevance to their businesses. Indeed members are given the opportunity to access support and opportunities that outweigh the costs of their initial membership.
The ABRS founded in 1954, runs Britain’s longest-established Riding School Approval Scheme and is the only organisation solely representing professional riding school proprietors. It also promotes horse riding as a leisure activity suitable for all.
The Association works in all areas of the riding school industry providing advice and guidance for businesses new and well established Riding Schools. The ABRS is represented on the British Equestrian Federation and has close ties with other key national equestrian, business, sporting and government bodies.
Access to all of this is included as part of the ABRS (MBS) so if you want to benefit from being part of a progressive and informed organisation, apply to join us today.
Why do you need to join ABRS MBS?
- To provide information , service and discounts to members of the ABRS
- To enhance and spread the influence and industry links of organisations with the ABRS and its members for your organisation.
- To have the opportunity to benefit from over 300 riding centres and their clients base.
Why would a company become part of ABRS MBS?
- Opportunity to promote their product to members using the ABRS network and communication mediums such as ABRS newsletters, website and e-bulletins. The newsletter will contain a ‘Members Benefit’ feature which will promote your business to members and clients.
- The chance to connect with equestrian centre owners, staff and clients in a very cost effective direct manner.
- The opportunity to support local and national ABRS conferences and meetings.
We ask that you offer ABRS members an exclusive promotion.