Down your way this Autumn
The Association of British Riding Schools (ABRS) are delighted to announce that Trustee Jane Williams will be delivering the Every Customer Counts workshops at regional centres throughout England over the next 12 months to increase customer satisfaction and develop your business.
Our planned schedule of events for Autumn 2018:
- • 8th October 2018 – Overdale Equestrian Centre Chipping Norton – 10.30am
- • 9th October 2018 – Chelmsford Equestrian Centre, Essex – 09.45am
- • 2nd November 2018 – Moor Farm Stables, Coventry – 10.30am
In a hugely positive move forward, the ABRS will be delivering this programme nationwide on behalf of the BEF. Any equestrian establishment proprietors and their staff, plus any of their equine related suppliers can register and attend the workshop. The workshop gives you some practical suggestions which:
- • Attracting and retaining customers
- • Building an enjoyable customer experience
- • Developing and optimise your customer database
- • Play an effective role in the community
Hannah Mays, Chairman of the ABRS says, “The ABRS are delighted that we are able to share this latest thinking on core skills essential for all proprietors for a very reasonable cost. The benefits of the workshop should make a real difference and bring tangible benefits to your establishment.
‘A very useful reminder of what is important with new thinking too ’Proprietor, established, successful riding centre & senior BEF member.”
You don’t have to be an ABRS member to attend. £10 ABRS members, £12.50 non-members. To book your place ring ABRS Head Office on 01403 790294 or email firstname.lastname@example.org