The UK Coaching Certificate (UKCC) is an endorsement, provided by UK Coaching, of a sport’s own externally awarded qualifications used to ensure the levels and standards of coaches across sports conform to common levels.
Coaching outcomes at Level 2
- Review participants’ needs
- Produce plans for a series of sessions that support
- Participants’ development in a safe coaching environment
- Prepare participants for the series of coaching sessions
- Establish and maintain working relationships
- Deliver coaching sessions
- Develop participants’ performance
- Conclude sessions
- Evaluate participants’ performance and the sessions
- Monitor personal coaching practice
The UKCC Level 2 is available in general riding or discipline specific. The general riding coaching qualifications enables coaches to deliver sessions in a range of environments while the specific qualification is focused on coaching for specific disciplines such as Showjumping.
The ABRS currently offer the general riding coaching certificate Level 2.